In September the Berlin Blockchain Week and ETH Berlin are going to take place and the global blockchain crowd will once again meet in Berlin. Let’s work together on Token Engineering!
Join us for a comprehensive workshop featuring the token experts of OST and Ocean Protocol sharing their knowledge on the best ways to design and engineer a token economy as well as optimal use cases for application.
- Dimitri De Jonghe, Head of Product and Research at Ocean Protocol
- Trent McConaghy, Founder of Ocean Protocol
- Mohit Anand, Director of Blockchain Strategy Consultancy at OST
- Benjamin Bollen, Founder and Chief Blockchain Strategist of OST
We’ll cover a wide range of topics including:
- How tokens can incentivize global collaboration
- What types of businesses and environments provide the best climate for tokenization
- Best practices and models for token engineering frameworks
- How to align your business goals to design a token economy
The workshop will be in two parts:
- Token Economy Engineering: a deep dive into the principles of tokenization
- Token Economy Design: applying frameworks and engineering concepts to create models for token economies
Attendees can expect to walk away with hands on tools for incentive design and frameworks for designing a token economy.
This is an excellent opportunity for developers, smart contract engineers, token economics enthusiasts, designers, and entrepreneurs alike to get hands on experience on how to plan, design, and test concepts for building token economies.
Please note: There will be limited seating for this workshop given the highly interactive nature of the agenda. Registration will be open 4 weeks in advance. Please register early to guarantee your spot.